Bedford Well Drilling & Pump Co., Inc. Response to COVID-19
Bedford Well Drilling, like most people and businesses around the world, is closely monitoring the information on the COVID-19 pandemic. Our first concern is for the health of our employees and our customers. We are following the guidelines from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) as well as VDH (Virginia Department of Health).
In an effort to be proactive in dealing with this crisis and assure a safe working environment, we have initiated the following:
• Bedford Well Drilling employees are regularly cleaning and sanitizing doors, counter surfaces, vehicles, supplies, etc.
• Our employees are keeping their hands washed and sanitized on a very routine basis.
• We are requesting that employees not come to work sick.
• We request that we be able to conduct as much business, questions and concerns via mobile means, (EX: phone, email) to avoid physical contact.
• Currently, we are going to be extremely cautious when entering a home or business when conducting any inside work. By agreeing to services, you allow our Bedford Well Drilling employee the right to ask questions regarding COVID-19 virus exposure before entering the premises.
•We ask that you open any access doors and stay at least 10 ft away from our employees in order to maintain social distancing.
• If you are a customer in need of a service call to your home or business we ask that you take these same precautions, and if anyone in the home is feeling ill or has flu-like symptoms, you will let us know before arriving.
• During this time we will waive any credit card convenience fee. If you are able, we will take that over the phone before our employees leave your site.
Even during this difficult time, we understand clean water is a necessity and will do everything we can to complete your request. Our number one priority is to protect the health and wellness of our families and yours.
As always, we greatly appreciate your business. Please don’t hesitate to call or email should you have any questions or concerns.